Ramblings of  A NOOB

Grab this Headline Animator

Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Invitation From Google Wave

I'm so happy today.I've been invited by the Google team to preview their new product called Google Wave(err but more like I sign up to get invited, lol!)




But hey,they accept it right? So, who cares.But actually Google Wave is still under preview among the Developer.But my task here is to preview their product and keep on giving feedback to them to report bugs....So I can't wait to give it a try!


So, you out there, If you would like to find out what is Google Wave,you can watch  this video(It's about 1hour plus long,so beware!I fell in love with Google Wave when I watched this video actually.)

[OR]

You can visit this Google Wave site.

Happy surfing!


0 noobs speak up:

Post a Comment