Ramblings of  A NOOB

Grab this Headline Animator

Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

I am here, living the moments





Hi folks,

Sorry for the long pause of updates.

I went to P.Pangkor, finishing my induction.Hopefully can pass the exam with flying colours *crossing fingers*.Pray for me ok?

But hey I'm back, with more updates to come, this I promise you.
My next update will be on Google Calendar.Within my hiatus days, I just noticed the Google Calendar had a brand new look!
Just the perfect time to get it reviewed.So I'm preparing for some screen shots here.Will get it posted as soon as possible.

Stay tuned. 

p/s: O yeah that is me,posing with the rope.*grin*


3 noobs speak up:

Ahada Aihara said...

Shu, finally got the chance to see ur blog...
so how's Mabel?

Nadiah Suhaidi said...

shu ada blog!! weee~ sonoknya g pangkor! dulu belajar kat utp xpenah gi pon, skrg br lah teringin. haha :P

Nur Shuhada Abdul Malek said...

@ahada: mabel MC sebulan.teehee.dunno la dr ckp maybe ade otot yg terkoyak.so takle bkk lagi simen tu.

@puan nad:gi pangkor pon sponsored ok.kene amik exam lagi..huhu..dinasihatkan takyah la gi pangkor.hehehe.busan la.gi langkawi better kot.unless kalo suke bende2 kering cam sotong kering,ikan bilis..pangkor is the place la.lookout for ikan bilis blue eyes kalo gi sana.mmg mata biru okk.katanya plg sedap di malaysia tp tak penah mkn.huhu

Post a Comment