Ramblings of  A NOOB

Grab this Headline Animator

Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

My 7 days with Google Apps : Day 3

Day 3 : Having fun with Gmail

Did you know that Gmail provide generously about 7++ GB(and still counting)of storage and recently increased 20MB(*NOOB note:It's megabyte by the way,not megabit!) limit of attachment files? That's huge enough to save your regular emails on day-to-day basis without deleting them!


But here,I don't want to write about why you should use gmail instead of other free mails available around(if you would like to know anyway,you can check it here)instead, I would like to ramble about my experience using Gmail to consolidate with my yahoo mail into Gmail(Hey,actually you can do that for multiple email accounts that you have.It's like having huge mailbox with multiple tiny doors attached).


Since the document of captured screens is quite huge, I would suggest you to download it here using Google Docs.It will be better than scrolling up and down this blog post.


You can leave a comment on this post if you are having trouble downloading it or viewing it.I can send a copy in MS Word to you.Until then, have fun!










0 noobs speak up:

Post a Comment